Monday, September 26, 2016

Who I am.

Where I come from: I come from Santa Barbara, CA which is a beach town with farmland beyond the hills of its shore.
What matters to me: I think that respect is one of the most important qualities in humans and it's what I value the most.
What I like: I like sushi and gaming, specifically fps shooters, but I also diverge from that genre.
Where I want to go in my life: I want to become a gaming coder when I grow up, I'm young by the way, and hopefully work for a company like Blizzard or Ubisoft.
What I don't like: I don't like when people beat me in FIFA (it really sucks!).
What I hope for: I hope that I am successful when I grow up, even though that sounds selfish I hope to provide for my family.
What I need: I particularly need anything, but if I really wanted something it would be a Lamborghini Murcielago, even though I'm not old enough to drive. 
Who I am: I am just a guy on a planet with 7.1 million people who wants to be able to do what he wants, like traveling, when he grows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment