Thursday, October 6, 2016

What do I identify with?

In the book, The Absolute True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, the protagonist, Junior, says that he identifies with many tribes. In this blog post, I will discuss what tribes I think I identify with. The first tribe I identify with is the gamers, those of us that like to play video games as much as possible and immerse ourselves in an alternate reality where we can be what we want to be without rules. The second tribe I identify with is the sushi eaters, the people that like to eat raw fish and crab until we almost become sick because we eat too much. The third and final tribe I identify with is the readers, almost like video games we enjoy to sit down and become the main protagonist in our own minds. I hope this allows you (the people of the internet) to know me more.
Image result for book clip art

3 comments: