Monday, October 24, 2016

My Declaration of Independence?



When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for me to dissolve the bands which have connected me with tests, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that I should declare the causes which impel me to the separation. I believe tests are truly intolerable, if one does one's homework, quizzes, and classwork, one should know what the material the teacher has taught us is. The student that does not know the class is the one that doesn't care, if you do pay attention you shouldn't have to take assessments which cause stress and long hours of studying to learn what has already been announced. Although I agree that tests can sometimes be good there are some that are not worth it. Some teachers may disagree but frequent quizzes work just as well as infrequent tests. I have stated my point and I will stick by it for as long as there are tests on this earth.

P.S. Like I said I believe that some tests are necessary, so teachers of the world, do not take this to harshly.
Image result for study clip art



4 comments:

  1. Strong words Gus! Keep on preaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly agree to declare independence from tests

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you decorated you're blog. I agree no tests. I put that too. Nice image.

    ReplyDelete