Wednesday, November 16, 2016

My application to Mars. (not real)

I come from a world with people that love and cherish every day. At the age of eight I traveled around the world with my family. This gave me more appreciation for how small our world truly is compared to the millions of galaxies that we are surrounded by. I have since visited places such as China, Greece, and Portugal. This makes me compatible with several different cultures and people. I have always tried to stay with my identity and have dedicated myself to karate. I have been doing karate for 6 years and am currently at a third degree brown belt. This shows perseverance, and although I have debated quitting several times, but my parents gave me the courage to keep going. I am a calm and level headed person and have tried to steer clear of social norms, I have not one social media profile. I have always been interested in battle tactics and Japanese culture. To tell you the truth this document is really hard for me to write because I am repulsed by writing about myself. No matter what people say I will always try to explore the unknown and I believe that Mars is the next step in our evolutionary ladder. Thank you for considering me.
Image result for owl
publicdomainpictures.net

2 comments: